I am fortunate to have work that corresponds to my interests and that challenges and fosters my skills. The coexistence of several languages, meticulous copy editing and all-round administrative work provides a lot of variety.
I appreciate our well-disposed work climate and well-functioning team, in which we mutually support and help each other make progress. Additionally important to me is the ability to grow and advance my development through my work.
I would describe my way of working as reliable, conscientious and service-oriented – with a friendly touch and a passion for detail.
+41 43 268 11 11
Nina Felder has many years of experience in editing high-standard texts and in working on diverse publishing projects (copy editing, proof reading). In addition, she has experience in administrative support work and work in different kinds of commercial enterprises including various responsibilities in administration departments.
- Dipl. Copy Editor, SAL (School of Applied Linguistics, Zurich)
- BA in Translation (multimodal communication), Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Winterthur
- Commercial training, vocational high school diploma (adult education)
German, English, French
- Copy editing
- Project work
- Assessment coordination
- Interim coordination of resource allocation
- Care and support service for clients and candidates