With our individualised coaching, you activate your personal resources in challenging situations. When faced with demands in the work environment, it helps to obtain professional accompaniment to focus on the essentials and deal systematically with work-related questions.
- Resource-oriented coaching promotes skills in self-reflection and self-management, and thus in creating behavioural change.
- Discussing and working with an experienced coach supports people in coping successfully with challenging situations.
- Together the coach and the coachee work out targeted strategies for dealing with concrete challenges.
- In an atmosphere of mutual trust, together they come up with new ways of looking at things, test possible paths to take, and find concrete, practice-oriented approaches to solutions.
When you want to…
- change from operative to strategic work,
- advance from project head to department head,
- move from regional to global scope,
- accompany your staff in change processes,
- handle challenging conflicts or management situations,
- cope with overwork or too many demands,
- master a return to work after a career break…
…we are at your disposal with coaching. Coaching is available not only for leaders at all management levels but also for qualified professional specialists.
Not in need but from a position of strength, we make use of the knowledge of the mpw team of consultants. Again and again, it’s fascinating how this shows us opportunities and thus becomes part of our success.
What I appreciate about collaboration with mpw is their uncomplicated, flexible and at the same time very professional yet never pretentious manner. The insights from coaching are highly relevant to practice and for me a valuable contribution to my personal and professional development.
When taking over my new position as a manager I had the opportunity to enlist the services of mpw. It was one of my best decisions ever. In an informal, calm and yet appropriately objective atmosphere, you are given support for your everyday work as a manager through very practice-relevant examples. Short distances, flexibility and a high degree of professionalism are only a few of the many factors in mpw’s work that give you the feeling of being sure to make it. Many thanks.
Based on the insights from the assessment, I booked coaching. mpw’s structured and method-based approach supports me in the development of my own management tools and their direct application in practice.
mpw accompanies you professionally. Their support during professionally challenging management work is based on a sound understanding of leadership, communication and relationship-building. Collaborative work with them is comprehensive, organisation-oriented and humanly appreciative. I can only recommend mpw to others.
Ich schätze die Professionalität und Diskretion von mpw sehr. Das Ergebnis der Assessments ist eine jeweils profunde Entscheidungsgrundlage, die uns in der Beurteilung der Kandidatinnen und Kandidaten massgeblich hilft. Genauso zielführend und spürbar wirksam ist das Coaching-Angebot. Ich empfehle mpw gerne weiter.
Recognising the blind spots in your own actions and learning how to deal with them – that’s what mpw supports you in doing. Helpful, valuable and profitable.
My consultant was able to respond in an individualised way to my needs at all times, and in this respect he showed himself to be extremely competent and experienced. He managed in the best possible way to put my as yet not clearly defined professional perspective into words and to level the path to the goal. I was clearly able to recognise mpw’s motto “people, psychology, business” in all three areas of my life. Incredible, how the consultant’s knowledge of human nature brought me closer to my own goal. Thank you for that full load of competence!