I put my heart and soul into accompanying people on their professional and personal paths. To me, ambitious questions are a positive challenge, and I regard difficult situations as opportunities for growth. Therefore, I am enthusiastic about experiencing how clients gradually develop their potential.
My work style, whether with individual persons or with organisations, is distinguished by a holistic view. Careful looking and listening, an appreciative basic attitude, depth, but also a sense of humour are for me among the foundations for productive collaborative work as between equals.
Furthermore, I like to question things and look at them from all possible angles. That also keeps opening up new ways of seeing things for my clients about themselves and their environment.
+41 43 268 11 35
Dorriet Müller Meyer has been working for 20 years in diagnostics and consulting. She thus has longstanding experience in the design and execution of individual and group assessments on all levels and in coaching. That includes career counselling and outplacement as well as conflict moderation. Lectureships and training for clientele of different kinds, such as students and managers, contribute to her wealth of broad experience as a course leader. Her many years of working in the medical environment as well as continuous additional training in physical and exercise therapy as well as counselling contribute to her wide-ranging professional resources.
- Studies in Psychology, Psychopathology, Criminology at University of Zurich
- Transactional Analytical practice skills
- SVEB (Swiss Federation for Adult Learning) certified course director
- Specialised training in solution- and resource-oriented consulting in Zurich and Basel
- Assessment and Development Centre
- Career Counselling
- Training and Management Development
- Team and Organisational Development, Conflict Moderation