In my work, one thing fascinates me above all: the human being. Every day I come across the widest variety of personalities with individual experiences, truths, ideas and questions. Noticing that they find the way to a goal on their own and mobilise teams or form them by themselves makes me happy.
“Faster alone, further together!” That is why I have appreciative and honest cooperation at heart, not only with colleagues but also with clients.
I use humour to challenge people. It is important to me to get efficiently and clearly to the heart of topics. I always conduct discussions as between equals, with a touch of creativity and curiosity – that is exactly my work style.
+41 43 268 11 22
Daniela Lanini has 20 years of experience in the support and development of managers and teams in areas of leadership, discussion and negotiation management, change management and personality development. Furthermore, she has to her credit various lectureships at universities of applied science. Rounding off her expertise are many years of experience in management diagnostics and assessment of potential of managers on all levels, longstanding experience in personnel development in a global financial institution, work as HR consultant and project leader in SMEs, as well as work as a lawyer in an insurance company.
- Studies in Occupational and Organisational Psychology, Universities of Freiburg and Neuchâtel
- Legal studies, University of Zurich
- In-depth and advanced training in group dynamics, team development, negotiation management
- Accreditation in the Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile
German, Italian, French
- Assessment and Development Centre
- Training and Management Development
- Team and Organisational Development