I love providing for "aha!" moments and helping people uncover their potential but also accept their weak points. In training, coaching and team development I bring mere theory to life and make it into approachable psychology that is easy to grasp. In difficult situations a good dose of humour helps me do so.
My focus is always on the positive. For me the glass is not only half full but also still has room for something new. It is exactly this attitude and view of things that I would like to convey and pass on.
Working with people calls for appreciation and sensitivity; in teams and organisations, however, it is also important to swiftly analyse their pain points. What helps me here is my longstanding experience gained from practice, private enterprise and the management task of understanding client needs and developing appropriate measures.
+41 43 268 11 11
Beatrix Johannesson has solid experience as an executive search consultant and was responsible for selection of applicants in a large-sized Swiss bank. She is an expert in personnel development, and also worked internationally in this domain. Nowadays she can look back on many years of consulting in management consulting and diagnostics, 7 years of management experience, and altogether over 25 years of professional experience.
- University degree in Psychology, Ruprecht-Karls University of Heidelberg
- Training in Systemic Consulting
- Certified test administrator of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Systemic Solution-oriented Coaching
- Accreditation in the Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile
- Assessment and Development Centre
- Training and Management Development
- Team and Organisational Development