In my work I meet many interesting people with the widest variety of professional backgrounds. Supporting them in recognising their potential and further developing it, and in making their way confidently and acting on their own responsibility, motivates me and makes me especially happy.
“Each person is an individual, each one an important cog in the big wheel.” Mutual dealings as between equals and an appreciative attitude are especially important to me.
I am a cheerful person with a positive, forward-oriented basic attitude and healthy optimism. Exactly that is what I’d like to pass on. My critical, creative spirit characterises my work as does my high conscientiousness.
+41 43 268 11 38
Besides Astrid Gabriel’s work in assessment, training and management development, she has experience through her freelance work in company health management as well as health promotion in SMEs and traffic organisations. Her wide variety of work experience in medical underwriting at a Swiss health insurance company and more than 20 years as a physiotherapist, including the founding and direction of her own practice, round off her profile.
- BSc in Applied Psychology, Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Certified Resilience Counsellor for individual persons, teams and organisations
- Swiss Government Diploma as health insurance specialist
- Training in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in acupuncture, dietetics and phytotherapy
- Dipl. in Physiotherapy, plus many additional training courses
- Assessment and Development Centre
- Training and Management Development