Dear assessment participants
You can find all relevant information on your assessment below. Don’t hesitate to contact us at +41 43 268 11 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions.
mpw Business Support
information individual assessment
before and after the assessment
quality criteria and additional information for participants
You will find further information on mpw at
We herewith inform you about the current situation at mpw as follows (Covid-19):
- mpw is strongly committed to comply with the current code of conduct issued by the BAG. The required hygienic infrastructure is in place and the employees implement the recommended measures. If your assessment takes place in our offices, you will spend the assessment day in an individual office, which allows us to adhere to the proximity guidelines.
- Assessments can still be conducted via Microsoft Teams or Skype in remote mode. If you prefer this option, please contact us. We can also adapt the mode at short notice if necessary.
- If you prefer not to arrive by public transport, we recommend parking your car in the Urania parking garage. The mpw premises are easily accessible from there within a few minutes' walk. If required, we are also happy to set the starting time of your assessment so that you can arrive outside peak hours.
- If your assessment takes place on our premises, we ask you to bring your own laptop for hygienic reasons.
- Incase of Covid-19 symptoms such as a cough and/or fever, or if you have had direct contact with a person infected with the virus, please contact us as soon as possible.
We keep observing the situation and adapt our measures if circumstances require it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.